Easing of Lockdown, Here’s How We Plan to Reopen Safely
As businesses reopen to the public today, following the decision of the Federal Government of Nigeria to ease the lockdown imposed on some States, we would like to share with you our phased approach to reopening our offices.
All three of our offices in Lagos, Abuja and Onitsha will remain closed until May 18, 2020. Our office in Port Harcourt will remain closed until the 24-hour curfew placed on the city by the Rivers State government is lifted. However, our teams across these locations will continue to work remotely to deliver quality and uninterrupted service to you during the period.
On Monday, May 18, 2020, our offices will be open within the stipulated hours of 9am and 3pm. To ensure the safety of our employees and clients, we will adopt a “No Face Mask, No Entry” policy and allow a maximum of 3 guests into the reception areas at any point in time. We will also mandate the continued use of temperature scanners and hand sanitizers in all our offices. Our digital channels listed below make it easy for you to invest and monitor your investments seamlessly. We encourage you to use them to minimise physical visits.
For general enquiries, please call +234 1 270 1680 or +234 1 631 2940;
For Investment Banking, please call Ladi +234 808 679 4482;
For Securities Trading and Fixed Income (TBills, FGN Bonds)
- You can open a stockbroking account with zero Naira via the Afrinvestor.com web platform or mobile app (Android download here, iOS download here)
- Other ways to fund your account include NIBBS E-Bills Pay and *737* GTBank USSD Code
- To get investment tips and notifications on-the-go, join our Telegram group here
- For other equities related enquiries, email email@example.com or call Adedoyin +234 809 778 3100 (Lagos), Bola +234 909 504 1827 (Abuja), +234 808 718 4771 (Port Harcourt), Paul +234 803 707 1720 (Onitsha).
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call Rotimi +234 803707 1720 (Lagos), Chris +234 808 591 9106 (Abuja), Earnest +234 818 693 4710 (Port Harcourt)
- Visit www.plutus.afrinvest.com to invest in Afrinvest Plutus Fund
- Visit bit.ly/AfrinvestDollarFund to read FAQs on our recently launched Dollar Fund
We will continue to monitor events as they unfold and keep you informed about what we are doing to ensure safety and service. We encourage you to observe all safety precautions advised by the NCDC.
Stay safe. Health is wealth.