About the Afrinvest Income Portfolio (AIP) – (Naira & USD)
The Afrinvest Income Portfolio (“or AIP or the Portfolio”) is an income portfolio that seeks to preserve investors’ capital with a steady/attractive return on investment for a contract to lock in the funds for a specified period. The interest is then paid periodically based on the preference of the client. The AIP is a short-term investment portfolio that offers competitive interest rates. The portfolio invests in fixed income and money market instruments such as commercial papers, Bankers’ Acceptances, and other secure interest-earning products.
The near cash-cash nature of its underlying assets ensures that investors’ funds are liquid and at the same time profitable. This product is suitable for risk-averse investors who desire value appreciation with minimal exposure to losses and unstable market conditions.
- Offers competitive interest on investment capital
- Short-term investments – This enables the investor to benefit from superior rates whilst still maintaining a liquid position.
- The interest payment is back end thereby eliminating re-investment risk
- Additions to and withdrawals from investments are acceptable (subject to 20% penalty on accrued interest for withdrawals made before maturity)
- Principal + interest is paid back within 24 hours of maturity
- Easy entry and exit
- No administrative charges or fees
- Minimum investment amount (N500,000) for AIP Naira
- Minimum investment amount ($25,000) for AIP USD
- Capital Preservation
- Competitive return on investment
- Easy conversion of investment to other asset classes
- Flexible structure with variable investment tenors
- Assets are domiciled with a custodian
How to Invest
- New investors, download the AIP subscription form here.
- Return the completed form and relevant KYC documentation to us either by email (email@example.com) or to any of our offices.
- Upon receipt of the documents your account will be opened and we will communicate it to you.
Speak with an Afrinvest Financial Advisor today: +234 (1) 270 1680