The Nigeria International Debt Fund
The Nigeria International Debt Fund is a distinct investment product, originally created as a closed-ended fund in 1997 and was restructured in 2010 to an open-ended fund.
The Nigeria International Debt Fund invests in Federal and State government bonds. The emergence of State bonds is currently gaining popularity as various states aim to fund large projects with targeted issuances.
- Fund assets are invested in default-free assets thus guaranteeing investment principal
- Assets are tax exempt
- Minimum Investment of 500Units
- Investment lock-in period is 3months
- Easy entry and exit
- Bi-annual coupon tradition
- To reduce risk and offer investment safety
- To provide steady returns and investment diversification
- To preserve investors’ capital
Investment in any of our mutual fund products entitles you to our wealth of experience as fund managers as well as:
- Professional management: research driven and professional management of fund assets through a defined strategy with clear and measurable benchmarks. The NIDF has not recorded a negative return since inception.
- Diversification: you leverage on sound research information in investing in different investment vehicles including the diversified portfolio of FGN and State Government Bonds.
- Liquidity: investment liquidity is high as withdrawal requests are funded in 5-working days.
How to Invest
- New investors, download the NIDF subscription form from here.
- Return the completed form and relevant KYC documentation to us either by email ([email protected]) or to any of our offices.
- Upon receipt of the documents your account will be opened and we will communicate it to you.
Speak with an Afrinvest Financial Advisor today: +234 (1) 270 1680