SCAM ALERT: NOTICE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
It has come to the notice of the Management of Afrinvest (West Africa) Limited that certain persons have been impersonating our brand and extorting money from unsuspecting members of the general public.
Particularly, we recently received complaints about the activities of one Franca Adams and Patrick Godfrey who hold themselves out to be the secretary and manager of the Afrinvest Abuja office and have been obtaining money under false pretence from members of the public based on this misrepresentation.
To avoid being misled by these unscrupulous individuals, please note the following:
- We identify as AFRINVEST, never AFRIINVEST, AFRI-INVEST or any other variation
- All correspondence from Afrinvest always carry Afrinvest’s logo and contact details
- We will NEVER ask you to transfer funds into a private account
- Our primary e-mail accounts for retail investment are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts can only be opened when you fill a subscription form and provide the necessary KYC documents
If you suspect any foul play, please call us on 01 270 1680, send an email to email@example.com or visit us at any of the following addresses:
Lagos: 27 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi
Abuja: Oakland Centre, Plot 2940, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama
Port Harcourt: Plot F/4A Sani Abacha Road, GRA Phase 3
Please take further notice that Afrinvest – including all its subsidiaries – will not accept liability for any business transaction conducted with persons seeking to defraud the general public.
At Afrinvest, we pride ourselves on integrity and excellent service delivery. As such, we will continue to maintain the highest levels of safety and security across all contact points.
We will also keep working with law enforcement agencies to apprehend all impersonators.